Yesterday while Mommy was cutting up some fruit, I went into the pantry and got the box of rice krispies. I was eating them out of the box for a little while then realized there was something much more fun to do with rice krispies - dump them on the floor. Then I could kick around in them stomp on them and make a huge mess! It was lots of fun (well maybe not for mom who had to clean them up)!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
What a mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow!!!! Greyson's mommy would have been a little upset over this - good thing your mommy is much calmer than me.
Oh what fun. I'm sure she had a big time.
I forgot to ask... how did/are?? the swimming lessons going? We need an update. I hope better than when she got so upset after you had to dunk her head under the water... :-(
Post a Comment