Mommy has decided to try to come up with an activity for us to do everyday so we don't just sit around and watch Noggin. Today we made painted toast. It was fun and I got to eat it - yay! It came from the book - The Toddler's Busy Book if anyone is interested.
First you mix a little milk with a few drops of food coloring:
Then using a paintbrush you draw designs on bread. After you draw you just put in the toaster, butter and eat it. Mommy drew me a kitty and helped me make the dots on another piece of bread:
Here I am eating the kitty painted toast (I already started eating before mom got the camera so there is no picture):
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Painted Toast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I like it! I'll have to check that book out to prep for my busy boy.
I'm not sure if I'm hungry now or a little grossed out :)
Post a Comment