I have now had 2 swimming lessons and have hated both of them. They made Mommy dunk me under the water and it scared me so bad I wouldn't stop crying for the whole lesson. I didn't even like playing in the kiddie pool! The lessons are everyday for 2 weeks so hopefully I get better by the end! Here are a couple of pictures of me in one of my bathing suits:
And just for fun here a video of the dog and cat wrestling. Surprisingly they do this all the time and the cat seems to like it!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Swimming Lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How cute, Luna and Ajax get along so well. I hope Nora gets happier about the swimming lessons. Her bathing suite is soooo cute.
You won't let Ajax do that to Nora so of course he has to do it with Luna! I hope Nora enjoys swimming a little bit more, how mean though to dunk her. Greyson would hate me if I did that.
It looks like her black eye is almost healed! She's just super cute in that bathing suit. I miss ya'll!!
Post a Comment