Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Little Princess

Mommy and I went shopping today and she got me this awesome tiara. I wore it all evening. The pictures aren't really that good because I was watching my favorite show - Yo Gabba Gabba (anyone else watch this?). I'm generally not willing to be still to have my picture taken so that is why I'm not able to post that often. Mommy says we will try to be better!




2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Greyson just discovered Yo Gabba Gabba this summer. I'm still on the fence about it, the main dude freaks me out a little in his all orange outfit and his rather large teeth. I do like Toot N Puddle and Miss Spider. Does she ever watch those on Noggin?

Aunt Kat said...

How precious she is. She is a little princess. XXOO