Since the puppy has been home, that has been the main focus in our house. Mommy has to make sure she goes to the bathroom outside and make sure she doesn't chew everything up! So far we've only had a couple of accidents and all is going well with the puppy. We did finally come up with a name for her - Luna. She is a very sweet, cuddly puppy. I'm starting to like her. I think it is funny when she plays and sometimes I even pet her a little bit. There have been no major incidences with the cat so far and they seem to be mostly tolerating each other. I think Ajax is jealous of all the time mommy is spending with Luna right now though.
My new favorite way to play with my toys - getting in the toy boxes!

Friday night we went to a birthday party for one of Daddy's coworker's (Rose) son, Chris. His birthday is the same day as mommys! They had the party at a place called Peter Piper Pizza - sorta like chuckie cheese but with better pizza. It was fun! I ate an entire slice of cheese pizza (see the video below) and watched mommy and daddy play games. I liked riding on the motorcycle ride too!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
She has a name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Luna is really cute... and my niece is pretty cute too! ;)
She's lovin' that pizza!
I think Luna is cute, although Comet would have been pretty funny. You clearly have an awesome day for your birthday!
Post a Comment