that I would like fish sticks? As some of you know, I am a picky eater. I like bananas, yogurt, peanut butter, and pasta and a few other things. I used to eat sweet potatoes, but now I don't even want them. So when we went to Walmart this week, Mom got us some chicken Mcnuggets to eat while we were shopping (it was right before lunch time) and I actually ate some. Mom decided to buy some fish sticks to try as well and sure enough I ate them for dinner tonight (but still did not touch my sweet potatoes or applesauce that was also served). Mom is going to try to make me some sweet potato fries tomorrow to see if I will eat those (I have had them one other time). Mommy says she welcomes any suggestions on what else to try and feed me! Here is a picture of me enjoying my fish sticks:
I am also obsessed with shoes right now! I talk about them all the time and bring them to mommy and daddy to put one me. I love to try to wear mommy and daddy's shoes too. Here I am walking around in one of mommy's shoes:
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Who would have guessed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Uh oh... I hope she didn't get the picky genes from her Aunt Emily!
I'd wager a guess that she inherited the picky genes from her mommy...
Can she eat mashed potatoes? those are always good...
There are several things you can add to mac n cheese. Try adding hamburger meat, or hot dogs or even broccoli. Even is she picks around it, chances are she'd get a little bit of the extra stuff.
Post a Comment