Mommy wants you all to know that this was not her idea - she did not ask, beg, or even suggest that this happen. It was all Daddy's idea and he took the intial steps to get the process started. What I am talking about? For Mommy's birthday, Daddy let her get a doggie! Yep, a real live doggie. And not just any doggie - a puppy. Mommy probably would have gone for an adult dog, but daddy wanted a puppy. So after much discussion and two trips to the animal shelter last weekend, our little puppy came home today. She doesn't quite have a name yet, but hopefully soon. We'll keep you updated. She is 4 months old and is very cute! I think Mommy must be a little crazy to try to housebreak a puppy, chase me around, and keep the cat from attacking! But its too late now, puppy is already home! So far all is going well, the puppy seems to like Nora and is afraid of the cat. Ajax has not had much reaction at all so far, but the puppy barks and bristles up whenever he sees the cat - this could get interesting...


Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Daddy has gone crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OHHHHHH WHAT A SWEETIE! How exciting. You will definately have your hands full. Nora, Ajax, a puppy... lol That's okay, ya'll are still young and can handle it.
OK, I have come up with a great name for the dog...
Since you have a cat named Ajax, I think you should keep with the theme and name the dog Comet. That would be fantastic....
Oooh, I like Sara's idea of naming it Comet. Those ears are too cute. Good luck with housebreaking him and Nora!
Post a Comment