Sorry it has been so long since I have posted - mommy, daddy, and me were all sick last week with a cold. We had a very busy week this week though becuase Mimi and Poppy came to visit me! It was fun! Luna loved them and will be sad that they are gone. We ate lots of good food and mostly just played around. It was so goo to see them and I will miss them very much. I can't wait till we get to move back to Arkansas (eventually) and see them all the time. Here are some pictures from this week and a few from last week:
Awesome rainbow from last week right outside our house
Mommy was cleaning in the bedrooms and I was watching TV. When she came back out I was passed out asleep!
Mommy got me a new baby stroller and I love it. I wouldn't stop moving so it was hard to get a picture...
At the park with Mimi and Poppy:


My ballerina outfit from Mimi:

Friday, June 19, 2009
Visit from Mimi and Poppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Man her hair is crazy long already. I love the little ballernia outfit.
Oh how sweet! She is too cute in her outfit.
Post a Comment