Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our trip to Arkansas - visiting our friends and 15 mos check up

This will be a bit of a double post. First here is part II of our trip to Arkansas.



Mommy and I got to visit our friends Candice and Alisa and their kids: Alyssa Kate, Caroline, Greyson, and Griffin. We went to the zoo and out to eat. That was fun but eating out with 5 kids under 4 is very interesting! As you can see in this picture Griffin did not want to have his picture taken and all of us kids are looking at him trying to figure out what is going on!

Today I had my 15th month check up and I hated it and screamed everytime they touched me! I weighted 20.8 lbs and was 31.5 inches long. I am doing everything just right. The doctor asked if I could point to my body parts and I know where my belly button and nose are. She also asked if I used any words and I use around 10. The doc said that was very good. I can say: mama, daddy, kitty, ball, bye-bye, milk, more (and in sign language), pattycake (I just say cake), and I can meow, woof, and moo. There may be some others but that is all I can remember right now.


In memory of Jack

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

We miss you already Nora. Griffin's wondering where his little girlfriend ran off to?!

Aunt Kat said...

I wish I could have spent more time with you and Nora. Glad I got to see you both though at all!

I am so sad about Jack, I have not called Marianne and Terry because I did not want to be upset over the phone. I was waiting until I could be more composed. I will call them tomorrow. Glad ya'll made it home safely and hope the trip home was not too bad.