I had a great time seeing all my family in Sheridan. Unfortunately as mentioned before, Mommy did a terrible job of taking pictures! I had a great time playing outside - it was my favorite thing to do. We also got to go to the Grant County Museum, which despite what you may think, is actually really nice and interesting. This is the final post in my series about our visit to Arkansas. Even though traveling is hard, it was totally worth it to come to Arkansas to visit all of my family. We miss you all and hope to see you soon!
Here I am playing in Mimi and Poppy's yard
Poppy and me at the Grant County Musuem in front on an old manure spreader donated by my great-grandparents
At the Grant County Museum with Mimi and Poppy
Monday, April 20, 2009
Our trip to Arkansas - visiting the Sheridan family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love her sweatshirt in the first picture. Probably the next time we see you guys we'll have two mobile babies!
Post a Comment