This will be the first in a series of posts about our trip to Arkansas. We have very much enjoyed seeing our family and friends! This post is all about our plane ride to Arkansas. I was a very good girl on the trip and only whined while mom had to hold me while boarding the plane. I slept the almost the whole ride from Phoenix to Dallas and mom read to me and kept me entertained while flying from Dallas to Little Rock. Mom was able to find all the play areas at the airport to keep me entertained while in the airport. The hardest part was finding something I would eat. Airports do not have food for babies! I ate a part of a yogurt parfait in Phoenix and some of mom's chips and in Dallas I ate an entire slice of Sbarro cheese pizza!
Saying goodbye to Daddy at the airport
Playing in the playarea at the Dallas airport
Sitting in my carseat on the airplane waiting to take off!
Eating my cheese pizza
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Our trip to Arkansas - the big plane ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I cannot believe how big she is. Sounds like the trip here was nice, hopefully the trip home will be just a nice. I am sorry that I did not get the chance to see you both in person this trip.
Take care!
Diane
We are soooooooo glad you came and we don't think we can wait until December to see you again. Nora will be alomst 2 years old by then! Have a safe trip back and keep sending us pictures.
Post a Comment