While we were in Arkansas, Mommy and Mimi took me to Hot Springs to Garvan Woodland Gardens to see the tulips. They were mostly dying, but we got a few good pictures. I got to wear the really cute dress my grams gave me while I was in Mountain Home. I had a great time and wanted to walk the whole way, but Mommy and Mimi said I was too slow! Afterwards we went to eat at Outback and I now know not to order mac and cheese from there!


Sunday, April 19, 2009
Our trip to Arkansas - visiting the tulips in Hot Springs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What happened with the mac n cheese?
It was too fancy. It was penne in some white cheese sauce. Nora likes her mac and cheese to be like kraft.
Nora is the CUTEST! She is sooooo sweet and precious. Love all the pics you post for us to watch her grow up (which is way too fast).
Post a Comment