Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life March 25-31

The Mom Creative

Trying to get back on track with my Project Life Posts!

Sunday we went to the Park with Emily and Miles. Will was fearless and went down all the slides by himself and wanted to play mostly on the big kid playground - which was a lot more scary for me!







Another week of wonderful weather and getting to spend time outdoors.

Nora playing hopscotch


William trying to ride Nora's bike - he wants to be able to do this so bad! I think this boy might need a tricycle for his birthday!


Saturday morning snuggles with Nora. Not our best photo but I don't have many photos with myself in them so I'm trying to be good and add them.



Lunch at La Huerta. Nora insists on making these funny poses whenever I try to take her picture.

0 comments: