We have been busy since I started back to work (a month ago!!). The kids are both doing great at school. They seem to love it there and their teachers always comment on how happy they are, so it going great. My job is going good too. Its the busy time of year at the financial aid office, so I keep busy during the day! My co-workers are great and so far I'm liking it there.
Walt has been in Yuma helping out at his old job for the past two weeks. Luckily Mimi and Poppi were able to help out. Mimi was up here the entire first week to keep the kids and then she took Nora back home with her for the second week.
I also just want to throw a big CONGRATS out to Emily, Patrick, and Miles who just announced they are expecting baby #2! I might also be pretty jealous because they just got back from a trip to the Caribbean and are now headed to Italy for 3 weeks. I'm expecting European chocolate :)
And of course my camera card is full so I haven't been taking any pictures, but I'll try to remedy that soon.


1 comments:
Glad all is going well. I'm going to be selfish though... I am missing seeing pics.
Post a Comment