Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Changes

Things are going to be very different around our house next week. Tuesday, Mom starts a new job at the University and Will and I will be going to Montessori School. Mom has been trying to make the past couple of weeks fun. We've been to silver dollar city, a bouncy house place, the botanical gardens, the park, to eat ice cream, and to eat sno cones.









Mommy is going to miss being home with us everyday but we'll have to make it up by having fun on the weekends! I'm excited about starting school and look forward to it. Will on the other hand, has no idea what's coming - hopefully he enjoys it too!



2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Fun!! Grey loved Montessori school and still talks about it. Good luck with the new job

Aunt Kat said...

I know it is hard to not be home with the kiddos full time. I think they both will enjoy going to "school." Congrats on the job. ;)