Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pulling up!

So Will has become tremendously (mom says scarily) mobile in the past few weeks. He's been army crawling for a while now, but now he is "regular" crawling on his hands and knees and had begun pulling up (and even trying to cruise the furniture). He's almost 8 months old so I guess its about time for him to be moving but I'm not sure Mommy and Daddy are ready for this!


Will loves to pull up on the couch (and the tv stand, and the bookshelf, and the wall, and anything he can get his hands on)


Mom has started finding Will standing in my crib after I wake up.

Will's not much of a talker yet, but he sure can move!

Keep looking there are 2 posts today...

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

He'll be slim and trim in no time if he starts walking :) He's so cute!!

Aunt Kat said...

He will be cruising around in no time. Such a happy lil boy. So cute.