This year Christmas was celebrated several times. We had our first Christmas at Thanksgiving with Daddy's side of the family. We open presents from immediate family on Tuesday night (Dec 20th) because we would be out of town with Mommy's side of the family on Christmas. I enjoyed this because Christmas seemed to last forever and I got to open lots of presents! However, Mommy and Daddy say that next year we will make it a point to spend Christmas Eve at our house so Santa can visit here.
As usual, Mom did not do such a great job with taking pictures, but here are a few to enjoy:
Christmas at our house:
Will's favorite part - eating the wrapping paper!
Nora opening one of her presents
Christmas with Mimi and Poppy:
Cooking with Mimi
Visiting with Mawmaw and Pawpaw
Will and I loved our laptops from Uncle Lee and Aunt Terri Lyn:
Even Daddy and Aunt Jessica are fascinated
Santa Came!!
My bicycle from Santa
Will's Tigger from Santa (I think I liked it more than Will)
I love the Grinch and Max from Mimi
I love my cute hat from Aunt Katherine
Overall, we had a really great Christmas. We loved seeing all our family and eating yummy food. We got lots of great presents. I know I can't wait to do it again next year. I was very sad when Mommy was taking down the Christmas tree today. But she told me that coming soon was my birthday! So now I have something to look forward to!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Christmas 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks like they had a big Christmas. They both are just so sweet! So cute, just can't get enough of them. Glad I got to fly in and see ya'll for a little bit. I will take all I can get. ;)
Post a Comment