Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick Weekend with Mimi and Poppy

[There are 2 posts today so keep scrolling]

So last weekend we got to go see my Mimi and Poppy along with lots of other family and friends! Somehow we did not manage to get a picture with Aunt Katherine even though she drove all the way in from Texas. It was a pretty busy weekend.

We started out Friday night by going to visit some friends that we haven't seen in a long time! Its so good to be back home! We took a picture of all the kiddos.

Here we are in March of 2009:


and here we are September 2010:

Boy have we grown!

Here is Will next to Alisa's baby, Gavin. Can you tell who is older?


Gavin is 2 months older then Will!

On Saturday, we spent the morning at a Car show with Poppy. We can't wait to see his old car there one day!


That afternoon we went to the fair and looked at the animals, rode some rides, and played a game! I had lots of fun at my first trip to the fair!

Riding the Merry-go-round with Mimi


I rode in the cars all by myself!


I won a giant blow up scooby doo picking up ducks!

1 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Gavin and Will are bff's already. I don't think he was much bigger, maybe less than a pound :)