We had such a wonderful time seeing everybody. I cannot wait to come back! Nora and Will are awesome! Their mom and dad are pretty special too. I am so glad you are back in Arkansas!
I'm glad you guys are so much closer too! Nora was pretty impressed with that leaf! It will be very exciting when she gets to see all the leaves changing color... but even more exciting when she sees her first snow!!! I can't wait!
2 comments:
We had such a wonderful time seeing everybody. I cannot wait to come back! Nora and Will are awesome! Their mom and dad are pretty special too. I am so glad you are back in Arkansas!
I'm glad you guys are so much closer too! Nora was pretty impressed with that leaf! It will be very exciting when she gets to see all the leaves changing color... but even more exciting when she sees her first snow!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment