We are down to a week and a half before we leave Arizona! We have been busy packing and getting ready for the move. We still have so much to do and time is running short. But we have managed to squeeze in some fun:
Nora riding the car at Toys R Us
Playing at Jump Up
We took this picture Tuesday as a massive dust storm rolled in from the mountains. Can you see it? The picture doesn't do it justice.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Getting in the last of our Arizona fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so excited for you to be moving back home! How is Nora taking the news?
And I can see the dust rolling in, that's wild! You won't have to deal with that in Fayetteville
How fun with Nora! Playing, playing, playing. ;)
Awww yes, I remember the dust storms when we lived in Phoenix.
Post a Comment