Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big News and More Pictures

As most of you already know, Walt accepted a job in Fayetteville! We will be moving the beginning of September - so just a little over a month! We are very excited and glad that we will get to see everyone soon and everyone will get to meet little (well big) Will.


Here are few more pictures for you to enjoy:




Daddy and his babies! I know it seems like we never wear clothes around
here but its HOT!





Nora passed out playing Old Macdonald on the iphone

3 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

I like Nora's shoes :) She and I can be great friends. We can't wait to meet Will!

Marianne said...

Love the pictures. I cannot wait to see Nora and Will. Keep packing!

Aunt Kat said...

So Sweet! They are both growing soooo fast. Can't wait to see ya'll. Maybe when I come to Arkansas in September I will be able to.