Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cuddling with baby brother



Ignore the pacifier, it was right before nap time!

5 comments:

Sara said...

How sweet! They look so cute together! I'm glad to see them getting along so well!

Emily said...

Oh how cute! I think he's looking a little bit like Nora's baby pictures.

Marianne said...

They look so sweet! I love the way William is looking at Nora.

Aunt Kat said...

The cutest pictures ever! LOVE THEM! I am going to post them on my facebook page so I can brag to my friends. SOOOOOO SWEET. XXOO

The Cornelisons said...

I used to say Nora was a mini version of Walt, but I have to say that little Will is going to give her a run for her money now. He's adorable. Glad he doesn't scream in fear like my little guy does ;)