Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big Girl!

About a week ago, Daddy took me to get my first haircut! We didn't get much done since it was my first time, but they added some layers and trimmed it up a bit. Here I am right after - don't I look cute:



I've also started wanting to help out with everything around the house. Daddy can't take the garbage out without me helping and Mommy can't do any laundry without my help! I also decided to try to help out with baby brother. I like to try to give him a pacifier (even though he won't take one); help with the bath; and even help feed him!

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

What a good little helper Nora is. Send her to my house, we do laundry every day!

Aunt Kat said...

She is getting so big. What a great lil helper. Will is growing so fast too. Times goes by way too fast.