I went to the doctor on Tuesday for my 2 year check up. They said I was looking good. I'm a little on the small side with regard to my weight but I'm in the 75% in height (how did that happen?) The doctor said I needed to start drinking from a regular cup now and not just a sippy cup (Mom was a little worried about this). Mom started giving me a regular cup at the table for lunch and dinner and so far I have done excellent! I can drink out of it just fine and not spill it! Now if only I could get the potty training down...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Getting Bigger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is so cute and growing up fast. There is nothing wrong with being on the small side. I can tell by looking that she is happy and healthy. I sure that is due to her having a great mom!
Wow, no sippy cup!!! Greyson does use a regular glass but by no means have we traded in the sippy cup and um....he's 4 1/2!!!!
What a big girl, learning to drink from a glass. I doubt you will totally get rid of the sippy cup. lol
Post a Comment