Monday, Mommy changed my crib into a toddler bed. Then we went to Target to buy a new bedding set for my big girl bed. I love my puppy and kitty bedspread!
I've done really well sleeping in my big girl bed so far. Last night Mommy told me it was time for night-night and I got real excited and said "big girl bed?" I couldn't wait to sleep in it!
Mommy also cleaned out the closet to make room for my baby brother since we will be sharing for a little while. We need to get some art work for the walls and get a new crib and bedding for my little brother and we will be all set!
And just for fun, Mommy came out of the computer room this afternoon to find me and the kitty snuggled together asleep on the couch - how cute are we?
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Big Girl Bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, well, well... Ajax does have a sweet side!
Love the big girl bed. Adorable!
Yay for the big girl bed. What a milestone! We are so ready to start shopping for little Walt :) I tried to work on the closet this weekend that Griffin and Gavin have to share, what a nightmare.
Love the new bedspread. Nora must have brought out the sweet side that I knew was in Ajax.
Mom
Post a Comment