Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I have had a GREAT Christmas! I woke up and got lots of presents - my favorite! It was so exciting to see what Santa brought me this year. From Santa I got a kitchen and a bug car. Mommy and Daddy got me a book, some pots and pans for my kitchen, some stackable farm animals, playdough, and a hippo flashlight. I have been very happy with my gifts and have played with them all day. Here is a video of me first getting my presents from Santa (I have a couple more, but I'm having difficulty in uploading them):



2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Santa gave Nora some awesome gifts, hope Mommy got a new camera from him as well ;)

Aunt Kat said...

She looks soooo excited! Can't wait to see more. Sounds like it was a great Christmas.