I know I'll be getting complaints so here's the story of why you won't see many new posts for the next few weeks. While in Arkansas, mommy's camera got wet and is no longer working. She'll have to get it repaired or replaced. If anyone back home would like to email her some pictures then I would be happy to post them and let you all know about our wonderful trip home!
So until the camera issue is resolved, Mommy will be relying on her iphone or the video camera. But don't worry I'll make sure you all get to see me on Christmas!
On another note, we scheduled our appointment to find out the sex of my new sibling for January 5th. We couldn't get it any sooner due to the holidays - I know you are all dying to know...
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Broken Camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Everyone chant with me...boy, boy, boy, boy...Greyson, Griffin and (Bob) need a male playmate for a change!!!
Post a Comment