Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Here are a few updates on me. I had my one month check-up a couple of weeks ago and I weighed 19.1 lbs (still too small to ride forward facing in my car seat dang it) and was 28 inches long. Everything thing seems to be going well. I've started drinking whole milk now. Its okay, but I don't like it cold and like my formula a lot better. Mom says that by mid february I'll be totally on milk! I've become obessessed with reading. Its my favorite thing to do. I'll pick a book out and bring it to mom to read. I can do this all day long! Mommy and me went to a class for little kids like me last friday. It was fun I liked seeing all the other kids. We are signed up to go to this class on Fridays for 6 weeks.
I'll try to do better with the posting this week!
1 comments:
She is too cute! You need to bring her home...Caroline wants to play!
Post a Comment