Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthday Party!

I had a great first birthday! Mommy made this cute cupcake cake. One of daddy's friends from work, Rose, and her son came over. We ate pizza and cupcakes! I got presents - a book, a little car, and some finger puppets. I really liked the little car. I held on to it all night; it even went to bed with me. Check out the slideshow below:

3 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

She looks like such a big girl! I can't believe she's one already. I hope you eat her eat cupcakes for the rest of the week!

Aunt Kat said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday Nora. You looked so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Nora!! It looks like you had a wonderful party. Hope that everything is going well in Arizona.