This past weekend we went to San Diego. Daddy had a conference on Saturday and Sunday so mommy and I tagged along to play around. It was about a three hours from our house so it wasn't a bad drive. I loved the hotel room - I just crawled around and talked; it was so exciting! Saturday me, mommy and some friends went to the zoo. It was my first trip to the zoo. It was a little hot, but we had a good time and saw lots of animals.

On Sunday we went up this mountain where you could see all of San Diego, it was really neat! Then we went to the beach in La Jolla. We saw the "children's beach" that was taken over by some seals. It was a little too chilly for swimming though. We had to wear sweatshirts! But it was really pretty and I can't wait to go back when its warm enough to swim!!
In case its hard to tell, this is the all the seals laying on the beach.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Weekend in San Diego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I don't know if you remember when you came out and visited me in Mission Viejo. I did not think it EVER got warm enough to swim on the beach (Even in San Diego). It never gets warm like Florida beaches.
Nora is getting so big; what a sweety! Glad all of you had a good time on your trip.
Post a Comment