We spent this Thanksgiving at a potluck with a bunch of people daddy works with. It was fun. We ate lots of food and even went on a hay ride. Mommy was bad though and did not take any pictures.
I had it a little rough today too. One side of my face looks all beat up. Yesterday the kitty scratched me on my cheek. Daddy made him go outside, so now he's an outside kitty :( Then today I tried to squeeze between the refrigerator and the wall and got stuck. When mommy tried to pull me out I got a small scratch and knot on my forehead. This tonight I was walking along the couch and fell into a laundry basket and got another long scratch along my forehead!!! Ouch!!! I'm okay though!
I thought ya'll might want to see my Christmas pajamas that mommy bought me. Unfortunately they are almost too small! I think mom might try to get me another pair in a bigger size. We are taking daddy to work tomorrow so we can hit all the after thanksgiving sales (yes, mommy is brave!)





0 comments:
Post a Comment