Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The big girl bed

I'm doing some catching up today on the blog so this is a little late. About a month ago, we decided it was time for Nora to move out of the toddler bed and into a "big girl bed." Her crib converted from to a toddler bed and then into a full sized bed, so all we needed was the mattress. Nora and I went to Denver Mattress to find one she liked. Her requirement was that it be soft and mine was that is reasonable priced. I ordered her a comforter from Land of Nod, so I took her to Target to let her pick out her own sheets.


Once we got everything delivered, Walt and I set out to but together the bed. This turned out to be more of a challenge then we expected, but we finally got it done.



And the room all put together (well mostly - you can see some storage boxes that need to go to the garage):

0 comments: