I've been missing for a couple of weeks, but I'm back with another edition of

Sunday was Gram's birthday. We celebrated with an ice cream cake
Thursday we played outside since the weather was so nice
Friday Will went to the doctor - he has a double ear infection. But a couple of days of antibiotics and he's back to himself
Saturday, we had my sister, Sara's baby shower. It turned out great!


4 comments:
Baby Showers are so much fun. Love the belly picture.
Love the picture of your sister's belly! And ice cream cake makes EVERY birthday better!
Poor Will, I hope he's better. And your shower looks super cute ;)
I'm sorry your baby has a double ear infection...miserable I'm sure...although by now he should be all fixed up :) YAY for baby showers...I have one for a dear friend coming up, I can't wait...I'm so far past that stage in life, I miss that :) Keep Calm and Project Life on :)
Post a Comment