Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life January 15th -21st

The Mom Creative


I know it seems like I'm only posting for project life, but at least I'm posting right? Here is this weeks installment. It's missing a couple of pictures from the week that I'll try to get up later this week.



Sunday, Nora and Will enjoyed getting a horse ride from Daddy.



Monday, the kids were out of school and the weather was great! It's was 67 degrees so we got to spend some time outside.


Ah, Sonic! A great lunch on our day off


Wednesday, we caught this beautiful sunset on our way home

4 comments:

Megan said...

Horse rides are the best!

jenn said...

Your kids are adorable! looks like you had a great week! glad to see I'm not the only one just posting pics!!

packmom said...

Amazing sunset!

Nicole said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous sunset!
Nicole