Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Its been a while...again

So our computer crashed not too long ago, so I haven't been able to use it for a while. Thankfully one of Walt's computer savvy friends was able to save all our data and make the computer work again. Its not working great, but its working. We don't have windows anymore so its taken a while for me to figure out how to get pictures on here.

We've also been pretty busy around here with school and work so I don't have many pictures to share. I promise I'll try to do better.

Will (like Nora) loves the iphone. Scary how well they can already use it!



We are also participating in the Friendship Family Program through the University. We have two international students from Korea, that we are supposed to meet with and show what American family life is like. We've met them twice now and they are both very nice. I just hope we are interesting enough for them!

Last weekend we took them to the botanical gardens and to the trail at Lake Fayetteville. It was a nice (almost hot even) day and I think they enjoyed it.


Cheesy face Nora :)


cool caterpillar - Nora was the one to actually spot it


Daddy and Will in the Children's Garden


Nora and our international students

2 comments:

Aunt Kat said...

I will take any pics I can get. Miss you all and hope to get to see you during the holidays. ;)

Sara said...

I can't believe how big Will is getting! He's growing up so fast!