Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet Lucy Dog



Mom and Dad finally decided it was time for me to be a big girl and give up my pacifiers. So on Monday, Mom took me to build-a-bear and I got to pick out and make a new stuffed animal. I choose a dog (of course!). I had lots of fun putting it together and picking out pajamas for my dog. I named her Lucy. Mom and Dad have been talking to me for weeks about how I would need to give my pacifiers (or mi's as I call them) to baby animals and I would get a new stuffed animal to sleep with. I don't think any of this really hit me until I went to bed Monday. I had quite a fit but eventually did go to sleep. Last night went much better, and I only cried for a little while before going to sleep. I do keep asking Mom and Dad about my pacifiers though. I keep thinking they threw them in the garbage, although Mom keeps telling me they wen to baby animals that need them.

I also had my first outing in panties! Mom and Dad took me to dinner and the grocery store without a diaper!! I even went potty at the restaurant. I really am becoming a big girl.

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Yay! Go Nora. Does Will take paci's - will she be jealous if he does?

Aunt Kat said...

What a big girl Nora is getting to be. I remember when you were being taken off paci's and your bottle. It was kind of rough there for a bit. lol