Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas


From the Town Square light display


Visiting Santa! Nora always says she wants a Bike, a car, and a Train. We'll see what Santa brings her...

and a couple of new pictures of Will:


Will has a tooth! Yay!


He fell asleep while eating one night. It was too cute!

He'll be 7 months old tomorrow (time flies!) and has the army crawl down. He's trying to do a real crawl too - he gets up on his knees and rocks, so I'm sure he'll have it figured out soon. I'll try to get a video of this up soon.

3 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

That's an awesome Santa pic! And how cute is Will asleep with that little hat on ;)

Marianne said...

Love the tooth!

Aunt Kat said...

How sweet! I feel like that is my comment for every post. lol They are just too adorable.