First off, Aunt Emily and Cousin Miles came to see us a couple of weeks ago! It was the first time they have gotten to see Will. We were a little sick that weekend but still enjoyed our visit! We'll get to see them again next weekend at Miles's 2nd birthday party.
Do you think Miles can't believe how big Will is?
The weather has been nice for the most part up here so we are trying to take advantage and spend some time outdoors. Will and I played in the front yard while Mom pulled up some weeds.



Look at Will - he can sit up now!
And just because Mom thinks its funny. Here are some pictures of Will and I sleeping in unusual places:
Will fell asleep in his bumbo. Don't worry, Mom moved him to the bed after taking this picture.


1 comments:
Awwwww, just so cute! I can never get enough pics of these cutie pies. ;)
Post a Comment