Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Brother is Here!!!

Baby Brother, William Eliot, was born on May 4th at 9:34 a.m. He weighed 10lbs 2oz and was 21.5in long - a BIG boy! It was very exciting to finally meet him! Mommy and Will are both doing great. It has been a little bit of a challenge to adjust to a newborn and a toddler (especially when that newborn eats ALL the time) but we are making it and hopefully will get in a routine soon.


Daddy waiting for the surgery



Mommy being monitored before the surgery


Here is Will!


Mommy and Daddy's first photo with Will


Meeting my brother for the first time


Checking out his legs and toes


Mimi and Will


Helping give Will his first bath at home


Big sister and little brother

Mimi and Poppy were here for a week and they spoiled me! I played and played and played! I was very sad when they had to go home.



Grams and Grandfather will be here next week so I'll get a little more spoiling in before things go back to normal, well as normal as they can be right now.

Also, expect some changes to the look of the blog soon!

6 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

He is adorable! Thank you for posting some more pictures. I can not believe how big he is. He could Gavin a run for his money!!

Emily said...

Yay for pictures! I've thought about calling, but didn't want to catch you during naptime!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little boy! I could not believe it when Candice told me how much he weighed. I know that he has made a wonderful addition to your family. Nora is such a beautiful little girl and I know that she will make a great big sister.
Take care.
Diane Sumners

Marianne said...

Love all the pictures except one. William looks great, Nora looks great, Poppy looks great, Mimi...scary! Yikes!

Aunt Kat said...

Yea! Pictures. SOOOOOOO CUTE. I wish I could be there. Both Nora & Will look so sweet. How exciting.

Aunt Kat said...

Nora's hair seems to get more & more curly. Cutie Pie.