Last week, the MOMS Club gave mom a surprise baby shower! She was not expecting this as all so they definitely surprised her. It was very nice and baby brother got lots of new clothes!
Sunday, Mom used her gift cards (that she has had since Christmas) and went a got a pedicure at the spa! I was quite impressed with her pink toes so Mom bought me some pink nail polish and painted mine too! Please excuse the dirty floor...
And we are now just under 2 weeks away from baby brother's arrival! We are slowly starting to get everything ready. Very Exciting!!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Suprise Baby Shower and Pedicures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's a very cute diaper cake. I'm glad you had a shower, but there's much more to come ;)
Love the matching pink toenails! How cute! I can't wait for baby Will to get here, wish I could come see you!
Post a Comment