Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love the library

One of my favorite activities is to go to the library. I like books of course, but the best parts are getting to go in the cave and walking up and down the stairs! Luckily for me, Daddy takes me to the library almost every time Mommy has a doctor's appointment to check on baby brother! Mommy keeps saying she is going to start taking me to story time - but hasn't yet! Hopefully we will start going next week.


Playing outside the cave at the library

4 comments:

Marianne said...

I am glad she loves the library. Get that girl to story time but stay away from construction zones!

Emily said...

Cute bow! That shade of blue is so cute on her!

The Cornelisons said...

A cave in your library? How cool, and don't worry about story time...some of the best intentions never come to fruition around here ;) Read to her at home in a super cool and awesome narrative voice and it'll be just the same - or at least that's what I keep telling myself!

Aunt Kat said...

She is sooooooo cute! Yes, the color blue is definately her color.