Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Thursday Mommy and I went to the pumpkin patch with the Mom's Club. I know you are saying "A pumpkin patch? In the desert?" Well, not exactly. A local church has a "pumpkin patch" in a field here. I had a good time anyway. We went though a maze, looked at animals in a petting zoo, and I got to play in a bean pit (like a sand box but with black eyed peas). I loved that part!



Then we went on a tractor ride. I was reluctant to leave the beans, but ended up liking the tractor ride as well.



After that we got to go pick out a little pumpkin to take home. I love my pumpkin!





It was a good trip to the "pumpkin patch" even if it was a little hot! We wish we could have a little bit of fall out here in the desert, but oh well...

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

I can't believe how much hair she has now. Sorry there's no fall weather for you. I think our fall just skipped right into winter this past weekend. What halloween costume did you end up picking?

Aunt Kat said...

Her little cheeks are so red, I sure she was hot after playing and having such a good time. Does it feel funny to be so hot in the fall?