Yesterday me, mommy, and our friends Rose and Chris made an impromptu day trip to San Diego. We left at about 8:30 and drove to Coronado Island. We first stopped at a park for a picnic and played around on the playground. Then it was off to the beach! Mommy was a little worried about how I would like it, but there was no need for concern - I LOVED it! I played in the waves, I ran up and down the beach, and I dug in the sand. I liked everything about the beach. After the beach we went to a little shopping center on the San Diego Bay and at some supper yummy pizza then headed home. It was a long day but a lot of fun - I can't wait to do it again! Now I can check swimming in the ocean off my list of things to do.
At the picnic in the park
Playing in the water
Me, Rose, and Chris
Playing in the sand
Trying a lemon at the pizza place
Sailboat in the bay
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Beach Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm super jealous. I want to swim in the ocean too :(
I'm so glad Nora liked the beach. It looks like such good time.
I am so glad she liked it! Just think this time next year you will have just gotten back from swimming in the Atlantic Ocean!!! Packed yet?
Post a Comment