Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pulling up


I've been working on pulling myself up to standing for a little while now, but I've really got it down now. I can pretty much get myself to standing holding onto anything. When I'm done sleeping in my crib I stand until mom or dad comes to get me. I've also finally mastered pulling up on the coffee table (that one was the hardest). I still love to cruise around the furniture. I haven't really figured out the crawling thing yet, but I can do a bit of an army crawl. I'm getting better at getting around this way and have found out that I can chase the cat now! Mom and Dad better watch out!!

1 comments:

Aunt Kat said...

When I click to see the video it says, "We are sorry but this video is no longer available." Boo Hoo