I had my 6 month check up at the doctor's office today. I weigh 15 lbs exactly (just below the 50th percentile) and was 27 inches long (the 75th percentile). I'm developing right on schedule and they told me I could start eating baby food (which I've actually already started...). I don't have to have any more shots till 1 year now!!
They did find that my left leg was a little different from my right one - I have an extra fat roll on my left leg. Apparently this can mean that there is a problem with my hips, so I have to go get a x-ray and ultrasound of my hips on Monday to double check. The doc said it was probably nothing though since I didn't have any of the other symptoms. I'll keep ya'll updated on this.
Friday, July 18, 2008
6 month check up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh, Sarah would like to be invited to see you blog if that's ok... her email is: sarahedewey@gmail.com
Post a Comment